sorry that my first blog in a long time is a list...but when inspiration strikes...i go with it.my first few favorites are kinda updates from my last blog post:
- answered prayers
raymond has a job; riley is off the taylor swift garbage and totally sold out to Christian music thanks to klove; i not only survived my first year back working full time, but will continue the crazy madness, but God provided a position and a school that eases the pain
- living DEBT FREE!
thank
you Jesus! this is obviously also an answer to prayer but thought it deserved its own bullet. now must stay disciplined to keep us debt free.
- speaking of Christian music...my newest fave is third day-your love is like a river...seriously...take a listen
http://youtu.be/6btba5YQReE
- lazy summer mornings snuggling with both my kids in bed (which won't happen this week thanks to the wonderful world of VBS)
- and here are my fun favorites...it is summer after all....iced coffee with skim milk and those nut cluster things from Costco...very good together too
wow...felt good to get that all out-now maybe I'll fall asleep...?
what are your current favorites?
NATHAN | class of 2024
2 years ago



My favorites are some of your favorites: so glad Raymond got a job. I like the iced coffee (decaf) and the cashew clusters. I had to buy more today because "someone" else has been eating mine too. Can't wait to listen to your new favorite song. I have been doing some scrapbooking which gives me a good excuse for not cleaning the house. And now I have a pair of Teva sandals (at your suggestion) which I hope will be my new favorite comfy sandals. And I have a love/hate relationship with Words With Friends. Love your blog!
ReplyDelete